" We set up a pilot study including positive COVID-19 patients hospitalized in intensive care with acute renal disorders. The primary intention here is to assess the serum and urine metabonomic profiles of patients with renal disorders following SARS COV-2 infection at the time of their hospitalization in order to identify metabolic indicators of the acute renal injury. "
Funding: internal funding and CUR/FNRS project submitted
1. Lindon JC, Nicholson JK, Holmes E, Antti H, Bollard ME, Keun H, Beckonert O, Ebbels TM, Reily MD, Robertson D, Stevens GJ, Luke P, Breau AP, Cantor GH, Bible RH, Niederhauser U, Senn H, Schlotterbeck G, Sidelmann UG, Laursen SM, Tymiak A, Car BD, Lehman-McKeeman L, Colet JM, Loukaci A, Thomas C. Contemporary issues in toxicology the role of metabonomics in toxicology and its evaluation by the COMET project. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 187(3):137-46 (2003)
2. Colet Jean-Marie, ""Metabonomics in the Preclinical and Environmental Toxicity Field"" in Drug Discovery Today; 13 : 3-10 (2015)
3. Duquesne M, Declèves AE, De Prez E, Nortier J, Colet JM. Interest of metabonomic approach in environmental nephrotoxicants: Application to aristolochic acid exposure. Food Chem Toxicol.; 108 : 19-29 (2017)
4. Schepkens C, Dallons M, Dehairs J, Talebi A, Jeandriens J, Drossart LM, Auquier G, Tagliatti V, Swinnen JV, and Colet JM. (2019). A New Classification Method of Metastatic Cancers Using a 1H-NMRBased Approach: A Study Case of Melanoma, Breast, and Prostate Cancer Cell Lines. Metabolites ; 17;9(11)
5. M. Dallons, C. Schepkens, A. Dupuis, V. Tagliatti, and J.-M. Colet. (2020). New Insights About Doxorubicin-Induced Toxicity to Cardiomyoblast-Derived H9C2 Cells and Dexrazoxane Cytoprotective Effect: Contribution of in Vitro 1HNMR Metabonomics. Frontiers in Pharmacology; 11 : 1-14 "
Jean-marie Colet, Pr. - Anne-Emilie Declèves, Pr. - Frédéric Debelle, Dr